Wedding Announcement

The Marriage of...

Beatriz Elena and Lawrence Robert... POSTPONED due to Larry going to the Hospital.  He's fine , so look for a new date soon!!!

Saturday,???????? New Date  SOON!!!!!!!
Santa Teresita del Nino Jesus Catholic Church
Laureles, Medellin, Colombia

We finally dotted all the T's and crossed all the I's for the Government and for the Lawyers and for the Family Services Department of Colombia and the City of New York's Department of Vital Statistics ( yes I was born) ...  The easiest part was getting the Catholic Church to consider us as a viable couple and to have us marry at one of the most beautiful modern churches I have ever seen. It's semi-Byzantine but definitely modern.  We attended the mandatory pre-matrimonial class, ten hours, in Spanish... but I sort of kept up.  There were lots of slides and cartoons, so I was glad.





Love from Beatriz and Larry and Andrea

Comments

Popular Posts