BEST PIZZA in Medellin (?)

 UPDATE... best Pizza in town IMHO is at PriceSmart on la Setenta....




AVOID DEEP DISH unless you're from KANKAKEE. 



"DEEP DISH PIZZA is like making love to a corpse made of sandpaper..". Jon Stewart.
I've eaten it in Chicago downtown at that famous place. My Chicago hosts were ll glazed-eyed like they were in heaven. I said "Is this it? What is it? Do you eat the crust or what? I need a spoon." - Larry Rose (former New Yorker)
Jon Stewart rants about Chicago deep dish pizza after the new world trade Center tower became the tallest building in the US
YOUTUBE.COM
 Best Pizza in Medellin... Pricfe Smart..

LikeLike ·  · 
  • Larry Rose

News Feed

RECENT ACTIVITY
Where is the best pizza in town? Everywhere I've tried has been terrible. The states has great pizza but that's about it.


ONCE AGAIN... GO TO Medellin LIVING.....       TRY RYAN's SUGGESTIONS.... 

Comments

Popular Posts